Our Future Plans
- To reach out to 120 schools with nature friendly farming practices so that children live a hunger free life. This will enable them to concentrate on receiving their education until they complete primary level.
- We want to set up a seed bank to preserve indigenous seeds.
- To set up a permaculture demonstration center where people can learn permaculture practices and nature friendly farming systems.
- We want to construct a training hall because we cannot conduct any training when it is raining.
- We also want to set up guest rooms so that those who come to learn about nature friendly farming practices can reside at our center.